- Serves 3
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter Pancakes are perfect for enjoying anytime and have the added bonus of being vegan friendly, so those taking part in Veganuary can enjoy them too!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Mayver's dark roasted peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (for pan)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add coconut oil, spoon batter in the pan, cook for 2 minutes either side.
- Top with your favourite toppings
This recipe was provided by April’s Taste Tester Emerson McMaster from @emerson_cooks
Recipe Dark Roasted Peanut Butter Pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.