Tonight was a what the heck am I going to cook night, and I threw this pasta bake together – the family raved about it!!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1/2 left over roast chook, shredded (no skin)
- 1 tin creamed corn
- 1 tub Philly light cream cheese
- 5 cubes of frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed
- 2-3 cups cooked pasta of your choice
- 2 packets lotsa noodle chicken cuppa soup
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 handful of tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I make my own and have them in freezer)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl - except tasty cheese and breadcrumbs. Put into greased baking dish.
- Top with tasty cheese and breadcrumbs and cook for about 30-40 minutes.