- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
It’s so tasty you don’t need a dressing, there is enough in the anchovies and the goats cheese marinade I served it with the Turkey burgers and Sumac Sauce I have also posted.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 handfuls of rocket and spinach salad mix (in a bag)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 5 anchovies, chopped into small pieces
- 4 cubes of goats cheese, crumbled (I use Meredith Valley Marinated)
- 1 handful of walnuts lightly toasted (actually do more, as if you are like me you eat them off the tray!)
- Layer ingredients onto serving platter close to serving to save avocado going brown.