- Serves 6
- Makes 15
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
These burgers are delicious! Serve with the Lemony Sumac Sauce recipe I posted and the Decadent Salad.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 15 burgers)
- 500g minced turkey
- 1 large zucchini, grated (I used 2 medium)
- 1 Bunch spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs mint, chopped
- 3 tbs coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (i like a little more!)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- sunflower oil to sear burgers
Notes... You can make these really small and serve as finger food at a party also.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree fan forced. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl, and form into 15-18 balls. Sear each ball lightly on both sides.
- Transfer to baking tray and cook in oven 4-7 minutes until just cooked through.
Recipe Scrumptious turkey and zucchini burgers
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.