- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbls pickle relish
- 1 tbls Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cooked ham, cut into 2 cm pieces
- bread or cracker biscuits for serving
- Combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, Worcestershire, tabasco, and cayenne in a large bowl, set aside.
- Place the ham in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment and process, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed, until a thick paste forms, about 1 minute.
- Transfer the ham mixture to the bowl with the mayonnaise mixture and stir until evenly combined. Serve with crackers or spread on bread. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Great for using up leftover ham, handy idea at Christmas time.