- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Devon Rolls where a favourite of my children growing up. You can be adventurist and add some veggies to the potato or some onion or mashing potato and pumpkin is also nice but my children just liked there’s with plain mash potato. These Devon Rolls are also a big hit at parties. Do hope you enjoy an old time favourite.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 slices of devon
- mashed potato
- tooth picks or
- salt and pepper
- Simply boil or microwave potatoes till tender.
- Mash potatoes with a little butter and milk. Season to taste.
- Place a good dollop of mash in the middle of a devon round.
- Wrap devon and secure with a tooth pick or for younger children a stalk of chives.
- Place into refrigerator till well chilled.
- Place into lunch box. Please remember this is a meat product so keep it cool..(a freezer brick or frozen water bottle will do the job very well).