- Serves 6
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A delicious hearty meal that you can have ready quickly.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1pkt Masterfoods Beef Stoganoff recipe base 175gm
- 1/2 pkt Fettucine pasta
- 10 button mushrooms
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 pkt Ingham's Chicken meatballs.
- 2 tbs raw cashew
- 2 tsp chopped parsely
- Fry the meatballs in a little olive oil
- When almost done add the onions and mushrooms and stir in
- Add the recipe bases and sour cream as per packet instructions.
- Cook the pasta as per instructions
- Stir in the raw cashews then serve with the pasta. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Recipe Easy Chicken Meatballs & Mushroom Stroganoff
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.