- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large pizza base (wholemeal optional)
- 1 cup Sliced mushroom
- 1/2 cup Mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Tasty cheese
- 3 heaped tablespoon Pizza sauce
- Shred all cheese and set aside. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180C.
- Layer pizza sauce on pizza and spread the sliced mushroom evenly.
- Sprinkle all the cheese and add some dried herb mix if you like :)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sides are golden brown.
I always make these when I run out of ideas for dinner. They are so quick to whip up!