- Serves 5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
My mum taught me to use tomato soup in my bolognese sauce and it is a family favourite. Guests will love it too. You can change over your noodle. I swap them around all the time from penne, spaghetti, ribbon noodle and it all tastes great. you can also add cherry tomatoes and onion and throw in some hidden vegies as well.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 600grams Mince
- 1 jar of select bolognese sauce
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1 packet of parmeson or any other cheese you like.
- 1 packet of pasta of your choice
- Fry mice
- add can of soup and jar of select brand bolognese sauce
- Simmer of stove while pasta is cooking
- Drain pasta when cooked and add to meat mixture. Turn off the heat and let it sit for 5-10 minutes so the sauce absorbs into noodle
- Serve with cheese of your choice.