This cauliflower soup is so quick, easy and delicious. Dinner really couldn’t get any easier!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 whole Cauliflower (cut into florets, including stem)
- 1 litre Chicken stock
- 1 tsp Vegemite
- Cracked black pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan, simmer the cauliflower in the chicken stock until tender (5-10 mins).
- Add the vegemite and stir until dissolved.
- Using a heat-proof stick blender or a food processor/blender, puree the soup until smooth.
- Add pepper and chopped parsley, to taste.
- Serve with a generous sprinkling of shaved or grated parmesan cheese.