These Easy Reindeer Ice Cream Cones are treats that are perfect to get everyone into the Christmas spirit … but we think they’re perfect anytime of the year!
Ingredients (makes 6 Cones)
- 6 Waffle cones (or cones of your choice)
- 2 ltrs Vanilla ice cream (you can use chocolate if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate melts
- 12 m&m Minis in the same colour
- 6 Red jelly beans
- Start by lining a tray with baking paper. Then, melt the chocolate melts in a small bowl in the micro-wave. Do it in short 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until it is smooth and melted
- Put chocolate into a zip lock bag, and snip off a small piece of the corner so it acts like a piping bag.
- Make antlers by piping a line about 5cm long, then add 2 U shapes across the vertical line of chocolate, but make sure you have left enough space at the bottom to stick the antler into the ice cream. Make 12 antlers
- Place the tray into the freezer while you do the next step so it can set
- Slightly soften the ice cream, and then using a spoon, scoop and roll the ice cream into large balls, and place into the cones
- Working quickly, put 2 antlers, 2 m&m eyes and a red jelly bean nose into each ball of ice cream & enjoy!