- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
- 3 pkts mashmallows
- 5 blocks cadbury's chocolate
- 1x 350g pkt brazil nuts
- 5 heaped tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons copha (optional - the copha only makes it easier to cut when set)
- Boil water in a pan and place a heat proof bowl on top of the saucepan.
- Break chocolate into bite size pieces with copha and melt while continuously stirring.
- Lift bowl out and let chocolate cool a little. Stir in the marshmallows 's, brazil nuts and shredded coconut.
- Line a rectangle cake tin with baking paper and pour in mixture. Set in fridge overnight. Cut into squares following day.