- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick, easy and very tasty dinner!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 540g Woolworths Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 20 Woolworths Italian Style Beef & Lamb Meatballs
- 250g Tubular Spaghetti
- 1 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup cheese, finely grated
- Heat oil in pan and put water on the stove to boil.
- Add meatballs to the pan and cook until browned. Then use a fork or spatula to break each meatball in half.
- Add garlic to the meatballs and stir, followed by the pasta sauce, can thin out with water which helps to get the remaining sauce out of the jar. Simmer until the pasta is ready.
- Once the water is boiling add the pasta and cook as per instructions.
- Add the cooked pasta, meatballs and sauce together and stir.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.
Change the taste by changing the pasta sauce. You can also get creative by adding herbs. We love some crusty olive bread with ours :)