- Serves 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Quick, easy and hearty chicken noodle soup perfect for a cold winter’s night.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Carrots, chopped
- 4 Celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp Basil, dried
- 1 tsp Garlic, mince
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 500g Chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 600g Pasta, uncooked if fresh, al dente if dried
- 12 C Chicken stock
- Heat butter in a heavy bottom stock pot over medium heat. Once hot add carrots, celery and onion.
- Cook vegetables for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add spices, chicken, pasta and stock and stir to mix through.
- Simmer for 30 minutes then serve and enjoy.
This soup is so easy to make and just as easy to freeze. When reheating from frozen add another 1-2 cups of stock as the pasta and vegetables will have absorbed a lot of the stock you cooked with.