I make this and freeze in portions. I also add kidney beans and Cajun spices plus chilli and sometimes turn left over into chilli con carne.
- 1 kg Minced beef
- 2 Cans Diced tomatoes- garlic and herb flavour
- 1-2 Large Onions
- 4 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Jar Tomato Passata (optional)
- Assortment Whatever veggies on hand - I mostly use zucchini, mushroom, capsicum, grated carrot
- Fry veggies in oil and garlic and add mince and brown.
- Add all cans of tomatoes, tomato paste, Passata and extra Italian herbs if desired.
- Bring all to simmer and cook for at least 30 minutes for flavours to blend and improve.