- Serves 10
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
UTTERLY delicious dish that can be substituted using brussel sprouts. Don't be afraid of the Cheez Whiz it works BRILLIANTLY or replace it with your own cheese sauce.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 head Cabbage (or lots brussel sprouts)
- 1 jar Kraft Cheez Whiz (yes.. Cheez Whiz!!)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 or 2 fresh fresh jalapenos finely diced (1 is a little spicy, 2 very spicy)
- 1/4 cup full milk
- an amount ... paprika, s+p to taste
- Slice cabbage into six to eight slices and remove hard inner core.
- Boil slices until nearly done but still slightly firm and drain well.
- Put cabbage in a buttered large baking dish.
- Mix Cheez Whiz, cream of chicken soup, jalapenos and milk and pour over the top of the cabbage.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake in a hot oven for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.