- Makes 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These Fetta Stuffed Olives in Crispy Crumbs are a great little nibble that is easy and quick to make and your guests will love them!
Serve Fetta Stuffed Olives on their own, with an aioli dip or even as part of a lovely big salad. Whichever way you serve them, they will literally only last a minute or two. Everyone will be coming back for more.
If you’d rather not stuff your own olives, buy pre-stuffed olives and then all you need to do is coat them in the breadcrumb mixture. Our favourite fetta if you are stuffing your own olives is here.
Be sure you tell everyone these Fetta Stuffed Olives in Crispy Crumbs will be very hot for a while after cooking – the molten fetta will take quite a while to cool down and firm up so take care!
Ingredients (makes 20 large olives)
- 20 Large fetta stuffed green olives
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Oil for shallow frying
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley and garlic powder together
- Roll each olive in the beaten egg, and then in the breadcrumbs, pressing slightly on each one to make sure the coating sticks
- Heat oil in a frypan until hot – test this by dropping a few breadcrumbs into the oil, if it bubbles, it’s ready.
- Cook the olives in batches, until golden and crispy. Serve immediately while warm, or can be reheated in the oven at a later date, they may not just be as crispy
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.