- Makes 23
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These are super cute and easy to make and ideal for kids parties or just as a fun snack after school.
Ingredients (makes 23 Nemo)
- 1 bag Dried apricots
- 1 packet Nestle white chocoalte melts
- Small lollies for eyes
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in bursts until smooth.
- For each Nemo you will need 1 apricot cut into thirds and another that's been cut in half
- 'Glue' the apricots back together using the white chocolate and then adding a 1/2 apricot for the tail
- Finish the Nemo off by adding an eye. Then placing into the fridge for 20 minutes so the chocolate can set.