- Makes 14
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
An easy recipe for anyone who needs a pick me up or a lunchbox treat Idea !
So easy to make and you most likely have all the ingredients already in your kitchen cupboard.
Ingredients (makes 14 Golfballs)
- 250g Plain biscuits
- 395g Sweetened condensed milk
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 100g Coconut flakes, for rolling
- 50g Dried Cranberries
- Place the biscuits in a bowl to crush them into fine crumbs (I used the potato masher to crush the biscuits).
- Add the cocoa powder, Condensed milk and dried cranberries (you can use any dried fruits really but cranberries give a nice texture to the finished product and no need to cut, dice or else with them). Give it a really good mix
- Use a teaspoon for measure. Take a teaspoon full of mixture in your hands and roll it, into a ball. One teaspoon full of mixture is all you need. Once you have the shape, drop it into the coconut flakes to give the balls a nice coating.
- Once you have the shape of the ball, you drop them in a bowl with the coconut flakes in it to give them a nice coat. (Instead of coconut flakes you could also use cocoa powder)
- Keep the finished Golfballs in the fridge for at least an hour. Enjoy the treat