- Makes 6
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
Ingredients (makes 6 )
- 85g packet jelly of your choice
- 6 dairy milk freddo frogs
- Make jelly according to packet instructions. Pour jelly into small bowls or cups. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Put dairy milk freddo frogs in bowl or cup standing up, leaning against the side. Chill for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until firm.
- Frogs in the pond is now ready to eat.
A great dessert for kids birthdays or if you just want to have fun with your kids.