- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
For individual servings mix juice of one lemon and sugar. Store in covered glass jar in fridge. At serving time, allow 1/4 cup of syrup for each glass. Fill with ice cubes and water. this recipe was originally my mothers she use to make it for us , and now I make it for my children ,they love it
Ingredients (serves 4)
- One cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 Cup of sugar
- 4cups of cold water
- Generous amount of ice cubes
- One Lemon slice
- In large jug combine lemon juice and sugar and stir with long wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water, ice cubes, sliced lemon and stir until jug is frosty.
- If you double the ingredients you can make more of the of the frosty lemonade,