- Makes 1
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A refreshing punch perfect for guests on a hot day.
Ingredients (makes 1 Large bowl)
- 2 litres Fruit of the forest juice, chilled
- 1 1.125 bottle Soda water, chilled
- 250 grams Strawberries, hulled & halved
- 2 Kiwi fruit, peeled & chopped
- Place juice & soda water in a large punch bowl or serving jug. Stir in strawberries & kiwi fruit. Cover with plastic wrap & place in fridge for an hour to let the flavours develop.
- Add ice cubes prior to serving.
For an adult version alcohol can be added.