- Makes 25
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
My kids love this! I make this recipe throughout the year and usually sprinkle hundreds and thousands over the top for a fun holiday treat!
Ingredients (makes 25 squares)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin and/or sweet potato puree
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Dutch cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup (or honey)
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan on low heat. Stir continuously until all ingredients are melted.
- Once melted, stir for approx 5 minutes until the mixture is completely blended together and thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and pour into a lined baking pan or loaf tin. Place in the freezer for 2 hours then slice into squares.
Prep time is around 10 minutes plus 2 hours for freezing.