- Makes 1
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Delicious served with steak fries & chicken.
Ingredients (makes 1 Bowl)
- 2 Cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1/3rd cup Good quality whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Wrap garlic cloves in foil & bake in oven for 20 minutes. Once cooked remove foil & chop end of garlic clove.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice & squeeze garlic clove into a bowl, then mix until creamy consistency.
Lime juice can replace lemon juice if desired.