- Makes 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These garlic bread rolls are a delicious way to use up the leftover bread rolls!
Ingredients (makes 4 halves)
- 2 bread rolls
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- a few sprigs parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 180. Cut the rolls in half and place on baking tray.
- Mix together the oil, garlic and parsley. Brush onto rolls with a pastry brush.
- Add a few cracks of pepper to each piece and parmesan cheese if you desire. Bake in the oven until your desired crispness!