This is great to make if you have visitors, or to take to someone’s house, or to make for your kids – you can freeze it too (in little individual bags is best). A yummy gluten free banana bread recipe!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup LSA
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe banana’s, mashed well – I used frozen banana bits and let them defrost a bit
- 1/3 cup of shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place mashed bananas, eggs, oil, honey into a large bowl and stir well.
- Add the buckwheat flour and LSA
- Add just over half the coconut and stir it in
- Line a loaf tin with non stick baking paper
- Sprinkle remaining coconut over the top. You could also try sprinkling some chia seeds too!
- Place in the oven and bake for 45- 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
- Once cooked, remove from tin and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.
- Be sure not to make the slices too thick! Enjoy