- Makes 14
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
These Gluten-free muesli bars are very easy to prepare and enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 14 muesli bars)
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2 cup puffed brown rice
- 1/2 cup self-raising gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped dried dates
- 1/3 cup mixed dried fruit
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Notes... Freeze it and defrost it for a lunchbox treat! Follow your taste choosing the ingredients. You may add nuts for example or use different types of flour, seeds or sugar. For an extra treat, you could put some melted dark chocolate on top!
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
- Line a 20 x 30 cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a pan gently melt the butter with the coconut sugar and the rice malt syrup. Let slightly cool.
- In a big bowl combine all the other ingredients. Then add the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mix into the baking tin and press firmly.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool down before cutting the muesli bars.
Recipe Gluten-free muesli bars
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.