These Gluten-free muesli bars are very easy to prepare and enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 14 muesli bars)
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2 cup puffed brown rice
- 1/2 cup self-raising gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped dried dates
- 1/3 cup mixed dried fruit
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
- Line a 20 x 30 cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a pan gently melt the butter with the coconut sugar and the rice malt syrup. Let slightly cool.
- In a big bowl combine all the other ingredients. Then add the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mix into the baking tin and press firmly.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool down before cutting the muesli bars.