- Serves 2
- 4 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A quick breakfast or morning snack that will fill you up and cool you down.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 400mL Semi Skim Milk (or milk alternative)
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 scoops Homemade Frozen Yoghurt flavoured with Vanilla Essence and Cinnamon
- 3 ice-cubes (optional)
- Mix Vanilla Essence and Cinnamon into a tub of natural or Greek-style yoghurt and freeze overnight. Quantities will depend on the depth of flavour you prefer.
- Keep two slices of banana aside if you want to garnish the glass otherwise just pulse the banana, frozen yoghurt & ice-cubes (if used) in your blender.
- Pour in your milk (or milk alternative) using the measure on the side of the blender
- Whizz all the ingredients until blended and the milk has foamed.