- Serves 8
- 2.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
The classic Rocky Road with an adult twist.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500g high quality dark chocolate
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1 packet Chang’s Original Crispy Noodles
- 100g Turkish Delight
- Combine raisins and brandy in a medium bowl, and soak for 30 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in two rectangular plastic takeaway containers. Place the containers in the microwave, and heat the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring regularly until smooth.
- Stir in the soaked raisins, noodles and Turkish delight through the chocolate, and refrigerate for two hours, or until set.
- Remove the Rocky Road from the container, and slice into pieces with a heavy kitchen knife.
Recipe Grown up’s rocky road
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.