- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A deliciously sweet muffin recipe that you can enjoy, guilt-free!
Ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
- 2.5 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Low fat natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana, chopped finely
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients (except for the banana) into a blender and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the banana.
- Divide the mixture over the muffin tray and sprinkle cinnamon evenly over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is perfect for school lunchboxes also handy to have on hand while breastfeeding - the muffins make for a quick and easy snack, plus the oats are beneficial for milk supply!