A savoury snack to pack instead of sandwiches.
Ingredients (makes 12 Pieces)
- 1 Sheet, puff pastry, thawed
- 50 gram Shaved or diced ham
- 50 gram Grated cheese
- 1 tbls Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Oregano or mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Spread the tomato paste over the puff pastry leaving a 1 cm border around the edge. Sprinkle the oregano over the top.
- Layer or scatter the ham and cheese across the pastry. Starting at an edge, start to tightly roll the pastry. Once rolled, put the pastry in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and slice into 12 even pieces, about 1.5cm wide. Lay flat onto a prepared baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes.