- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This Hash Brown and Spaghetti Pie is an awesome meal when you’re after something quick, filling and light on your budget!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Pack of frozen hashbrowns
- Cans of spaghetti
- Eggs and spring onion and seasoning
Notes... A budget meal
- Lay frozen hash browns on a rectangular baking dish. So all of bottom is covered.
- On top of the hash browns pour spaghetti and smooth out.
- On top add the mixed eggs and salt and pepper. Sprinkle over cheese and; spring onion. Put into preheated oven at 180. Cook for 30 minutes. Eggs will set. Hash browns will be cooked through.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.