- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This Hash Brown and Spaghetti Pie is an awesome meal when you’re after something quick, filling and light on your budget!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Pack of frozen hashbrowns
- Cans of spaghetti
- Eggs and spring onion and seasoning
- Lay frozen hash browns on a rectangular baking dish. So all of bottom is covered.
- On top of the hash browns pour spaghetti and smooth out.
- On top add the mixed eggs and salt and pepper. Sprinkle over cheese and; spring onion. Put into preheated oven at 180. Cook for 30 minutes. Eggs will set. Hash browns will be cooked through.
A budget meal