- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This is a quick and healthy alternative to LCM bars. Nut, Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free! Yet so delicious!
Ingredients (makes 12 slices/bars)
- 6 Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Unhulled Tahini
- 3tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Puffed Brown Rice
- 1 Cup Puffed Quinoa
- 1/4 Coconut (shredded or Flaked)
- 2tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1tsp Vanilla Pure Essence (or Powder)
- 2tbsp dried fruit (optional - your choice of fruits)
- 2tbsp Cacao Nibs
Notes... You can even drizzle some raw chocolate on top. If dairy and sugar are not of too much issue you can substitute the cacao nibs for chocolate chips
- Mix together all the dry ingredients first so there are no lumps.
- Make a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients. Wearing food prep gloves mix the ingredients well together. You can use a wooden spoon but using your hands helps to combine it all just that bit better.
- Line a baking tray (square or rectangular) with baking paper or aluminium foil and press the mixture firmly into the tin. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 30 minutes. Slice up. Keep in fridge air tight container for up to 7 days.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.