Give your body a health kick ahead of summer with a fibre-packed ‘nice-cream’ from whole foods cookbook author Taline Gabrielian.
Containing Connect Foods Organic Fibremax, this delicious and nutritious treat will fire up your digestive and immune health. Forget the expensive juice cleanse and stale fitness routine, the most efficient way to fire up your digestive and immune health and detox ahead of the warmer months is GanedenBC30, a self-stable probiotic found in Organic Fibremax supporting protein utilisation.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 ripe frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 passionfruit
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 - 2 tbsp Connect Foods Organic Fibremax Vanilla + Probiotic (available exclusively at Chemist Warehouse)
- Passionfruit (sliced)
- Banana (sliced)
- Mango (diced)
- Hemp Seeds
- Botanicals (optional)
- Place frozen bananas, mango, raspberries, coconut milk and Connect Foods Organic Fibremax Vanilla + Probiotic in a high- speed blender and whizz till smooth and creamy.
- Stir through passionfruit pulp and transfer to serving bowl(s).
- Serve and top with passionfruit, banana, mango, hemp seeds, coconut and botanicals.
Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free.