- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick healthy nutritious lunch for school children.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Turkey Wrap
- lettuce, tomato, cubed cheese
- 1 serving baked beans in a small container
- 1 apple
- 1 small serve plain popcorn
- 5 slices or as many as desired pieces of Mango
- Place turkey, lettuce and tomato in wrap, other ingredients can be used. Roll up.
- Put a small serving of baked beans in a container and slices of Mango in another small container. Small serving of Plain popcorn and one crisp apple. Cube some cheese and wrap or put in container.
- Put ice pack in the lunchbox. This lunch has all the nutrition children need and will keep up their energy. One bottle of water to accompany the lunch for hydration.