- Serves 6
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
If you have a sweet tooth, than this is the recipe for you.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 litre vanilla ice-cream, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 2 violet crumbles, chopped
- Combine ice-cream, caramel topping and three-quarters of the violet crumble. Mix well.
- Spoon into a metal cake pan. Cover and freeze overnight until firm.
- Serve scoops of ice-cream topped with the remaining violet crumble.
Tip - Don't over-soften the ice-cream, or it will lose its volume. You can stir other chocolate bars of your choice through the ice-cream.