- Serves 12
- 7 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Skow cook your own baked beans!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1kg Dried canellenni beans
- 1 cup Sweet chili sauce (Trident brand)
- 2 cups Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- Soak dried beans in water overnight.
- Next day morning, rinse the beans well and place them in slow cooker and pour over just enough water to cover the beans.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, add in sauce tomato paste and sugar.
- Cook for another 3 hours.
- Serve beans with rice or toast!