- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
A filling twist on macaroni and cheese that even non meat eaters love.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Kilo Mince
- 250 Grams Macaroni
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 500 grams Cheddar cheese spread
- 100 grams Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Garlic
- 1 cup Grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 100 grams diced bacon
- 400 grams diced tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to pack.
- Brown mince and bacon in a large frying pan making sure to drain off excess fat.
- Add garlic onion flakes and mixed herbs and continue cooking until mince is fully cooked.
- Combine mince mixture with pasta sauce tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Drain pasta and mix with cheddar cheese spread until all pasta is coated and cheese is melted add half of the grated tasty cheese to mixture and continue to stir.
- combine both mixtures and stir until mixed well.
- Garnish with grated tasty cheese and parmesan cheese and serve.