- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A fun take on birthday cake with a surprise in the bottom of the cone.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 packet cake mix - your choice of flavour
- 1 packet ice cream cones - flat bottomed ones work best
- 1 container premade icing or a batch of your own recipe icing
- 1 bag lollies of your choice
- sprinkles, cachous, or other cake decorations
- Make the cupcake mix as per directions. Spoon into greased mini patty cases, bake.
- Allow the mini cupcakes to cool on wire racks completely before removing the patty cases. Fill the bottoms of the ice cream cones with lollies of your choice.
- Top the ice cream cone with the mini cupcakes. Place the premade icing into a piping bag with a wide star nozzle and pipe to make a "whipped"ice cream topping.
- Sprinkle the icing with toppings of your choice.