- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Simple little biscuits and I didn’t have any icing so used Ice Magic and it was a winner with my son!
Ingredients (makes 20 )
- 1 1/2 cups Rice bubbles
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Self-raising flour
- 80 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Ice Magic
- Extra desiccated coconut for the top of biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl with rice bubbles, sugar and coconut.
- Melt butter and water. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Shape a small amount of mixture into small balls and place onto the lined tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cool on tray.
- Use Ice Magic as icing and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.