- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Perfect side dish when your serving anything Mexican flavoured.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream (best quality you can find)
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- amount s+p
- Chop the lettuce into thin strips and pit into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, lime juice, salt, pepper and coriander. You can also add a few drops of Mexican hot sauce if you like.
- Mix well, let sit for a few minutes to let the flavors come together.