- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
You can substitue any flavour pudding too.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Packet instant Chocolate pudding
- 420ml Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 3/4 cup Water
- Combine milk, water, vanilla and coffe in a bow, sprinkle pudding mix over the top.
- Beat gently only until ingredients are combined
- Spoon into icecream trays, freeze until firm
- Put into a mixer bowl, beat until thick and creamy and doubled in bulk. Spoon back into ice cream tray and freeze until set.
Drizzle kahlua over the top for a grown up dessert, serve with a mint leaf on top!