- Makes 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Preparation 30 minutes plus chilling time.
My daughters love the rainbow jelly.
Ingredients (makes 10 )
- 85g packet berry blue jelly
- 85g packet mango jelly
- 85g packet strawberry jelly
- 10 plastic wine goblets
- 250g packet jam rollettes, cut into 1cm slices
- whipped cream and berries to serve
- Make blue jelly according to packet instructions. Pour blue jelly into base of cups. Chill for 2 hours until firm.
- Cover with 1 layer sponge, trimming to cover jelly. Make mango jelly according to packet instructions. Chill for 30 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Pour over sponge layer. Chill for 1 hour 30 minutes until firm. Cover with another layer of sponge and strawberry jelly (also slightly set). Cover and chill for 1 hour 30 minutes until firm. Serve topped with whipped cream and berries.
I changed the ingredients a little, instead of using mango jelly I use passionfruit jelly as my husband is allergic to mangoes.