- Serves 2
- 8 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This recipe is courtesy of IGA and is great when paired with IGA’s Rib Fillet and Mushroom Sauce.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Tbsp (20ml) garlic infused olive oil
- 1/2 cup (70g) raw cashews
- 1 bunch of kale, leaves washed and torn
- 1.5 Tbsp (30ml) salt-reduced Soy Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the cashews and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the kale and soy and sauté for 3 minutes, tossing occasionally until cashews are tender.