- Serves 2
- 16 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by IGA and is great when served with IGA’s Kale & Cashew Salad.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 x 200g rib fillet steaks (2cm thick)
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- Heat a nonstick frying pan to high. Brush the steaks with oil. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Cook the first sides of the steaks until moisture appears (approx. 4 minutes), turn and cook for another 4 minutes for medium doneness. Remove from the pan, cover with foil, and allow to rest.
- Into the same pan, add the mushrooms, stirring to blend with the pan juices. Add the cream and stir again until well combined. Lower heat and simmer to reduce and thicken slightly.
- Place steaks onto serving plates and top with the decadent sauce.