- Serves 3
- 7 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This a quick and easy recipe that my kids love. I sometimes use already cleaned frozen prawns which need quick defrosting under hot water making prep time a lot quicker.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 20 peeled and deveined prawns
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 large carrot
- 2 sprigs of spring onion (optional)
- 2 tbs of lemon juice
- 1 tbs of oil
- Clean, peel and deveine prawns. Wash lettuce leaves, julienne carrots and chop up up spring onion. Turn on non stick pan.
- Place oil in warm pan and cook prawns until golden, then drizzle lemon juice before tuning heat off.
- Place spring onion, carrots and prawns in lettuce leaves and serve. My kids love plum sauce but you can add whatever dipping sauce you like.