- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A hearty salad popular at BBQ's!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Entire King crab leg (precooked)
- 1/4 Head of cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 Shallots thinly sliced
- 1 Stick of celery thinly sliced
- 2 tblspoons Soy mayonnaise
- 1/2 Fresh lime
- 4 Fresh button mushrooms
- Slice cabbage, shallots, mushrooms and celery, add grated carrot and mayonnaise mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Remove crab flesh from the shell and gently shred meat, top coleslaw with the fresh crab and squeeze a little lime over the top.
We sometimes have this as a lite meal, it's surprisingly hearty!