- Makes 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A fresh & fruity popsicle guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!
Ingredients (makes 8 Popsicles (depending on your molds))
- 12 - 16 Kiwi Fruit, well ripened
- 500ml Clear Apple Juice or Sugar Free Lemonade
- 2 teaspoons Caster Sugar (only use if kiwi fruit are very tart/sour)
- Peel all kiwi fruit. Slice 5mm thick slices of kiwi fruit allowing one slice per iceblock.
- Place one slice of kiwifruit into each popsicle mold. Blitz the remaining kiwi fruit in a food processor (remembering to blitz just long enough to puree the green flesh but not the little black seeds).
- Add either the apple juice or the lemonade (or you could just use water) and stir to combine.
- Fill each of your iceblock molds to the recommended fill level and place into the freezer.
These iceblocks are fantastic for kids in Summertime. I keep a batch in the freezer all the time. Great to switch out the kiwi fruit for other Summer fruits ... or add a little splash of vodka, champers or midori for a grown-ups icey treat for a Sunday afternoon BBQ. Just make sure you don't mix them up with the kids!