- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Easy and quick lamb roast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 kg Lamb roast (shoulder or any preferred meat, can even be individual cuts)
- 3 Brushed potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups Frozen peas, defrosted in boiling water
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, trimmed and peeled if preferred
- 1 medium Sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tsp Crushed garlic
- 4 tsp Dried rosemary
- 2 tblsp Olive oil
- 4 tsp Onion flakes
- 2 tblsp Instant gravy
- Preheat oven to 200C. Preheat airfryer to 200C. Place Dutch carrots and potato into a baking tray. Season. Cook for 30 min.
- Rub the lamb with rosemary, garlic, oil and onion flakes evenly. Heat a small frying pan and sear the sides till brown. Season lamb well. Place foil and baking paper in airfryer to cover the bottom of the tray. Place lamb and cook for 15-20 min for medium, with the sweet potato.
- Take the carrot and potato out of the oven, place foil to keep warm. Drain the green peas. Make the gravy according to the packet. Take the lamb out and rest for 5-10 min. Cover with foil. Cook the sweet potato for extra 10 min.
- Once the sweet potato is done, take it out and combine with carrot and potato. Slice the lamb into even portion and serve with the vegetables and gravy.