This Regal Rogue cocktail is literally like having a lemon meringue in a cup.
If lemon meringue is your jam, our Lemon Meringue Rogue is like a drink and dessert in one – so you can have the best of both worlds.
Elevate the everyday with Regal Rogue.
Australian made, Regal Rogue blends 100% organic Australian wine from Orange NSW with Native Australian Botanicals, to create a fresh, natural range of Australian aperitifs for all occasions.
The beauty of an aperitif is that it can be used in so many different combinations to create the perfect drink for you, whether you like a refreshing ginger base or something sweeter, with four different Regal Rogue flavours on offer – the options are endless.
The Regal Rogue range includes the four following variants:
- Lively White a citrus and floral – semi dry
- Daring Dry a savoury and umami – extra dry
- Bold Red an aromatic spice and dried fruit – semi dry
- Wild Rose a tropical fruit and fruit spice – semi dry
Regal Rogue Daring Dry Australian Aperitif
For this Dry Lime and Ginger Rogue, we’ve used Regal Rogue in Daring Dry. Marrying organic Sauv Blanc from”
Orange, NSW with native anise myrtle, quandong, and native thyme that’s followed by notes of white pepper, olive leaf, and juniper. This combination delivers an earthy, savory, and lightly salted flavour profile, culminating in a umami finish.
Regal Rogue is available to purchase at Dan Murphy’s. Discover Your Rogue at Dan Murphy’s today.
Mouths of Mums members are currently taking the Regal Rogue Challenge. See what they thought of Regal Rogue here.
*You must be 18 years or older to consume the products from Regal Rogue.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Lemon Meringue Rogue)
- 60ml Regal Rogue Daring Dry Australian Vermouth
- 30ml Freshly squeezed lemon Juice
- 15ml Sugar syrup
- 1/2 tsp Egg white
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- Add all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker (or any 750ml - 1 litre bottle with a lid).
- Shake vigorously until there is a lovely soft foam on the top of the mixture.
- Gently pour into your favourite champagne flute then add extra meringue to the top with a teaspoon.